DR. MOHAMED AHMED ELGHOBASHY
Dear Beloved Brothers and Respected Sisters in Rockford,
Alhandulillah, Allah (s.w.) blessed me to be among the Rockford Muslim Comunity. I’m so excited to be here as the Imam of this beautiful community, hoping that we together can make an excellent change, get more people to be involved in the masjid activities, In shaa Allah.
I’ll do my best trying to have activity for everyone so if anyone have more ideas, please don’t hesitate to talk to me about any suggestions that you might have.
May Allah bless you all.
These are the activities we have:
- Every Saturday after Fajr: Qur’an halaqah to learn how to read Qur’an with Tajweed.
- Every Friday after Isha: Tafseer or Long dars in different topics.
- Every Saturday after Isha: Q & A session to discuss Fiqh issues and other topics.
- Every Friday at 6:00PM: Sisters (adults) halaqah.
- Every Friday at 7:00PM: Girls halaqah.
- Every Friday After Isha: Boys halaqah.
- Fajr and Isha Prayers: Reciting Qur’an in sequence.
- Everyday after Fajr Prayer: Reading and explaining from the book (Riyad Al Salaheen) 5-10 minutes
- Everyday after Isha Prayer: Reading explaining from the book (Sahih Muslim) 5-10 minutes
- Every first Wednesday of the month at 7:00PM: Islam 101
For CV of Imam click here
In the absence of a Imam the following Brothers are designated to lead the 5 daily Salat. If your name is not on the list kindly do not volunteer yourself as an Imam unless all of the brothers on this list are not available and you are specifically asked to lead the Salat by a Board Member present and or the senior members of the community.
Brother Mohammed Alkhan
Brother Akef Habbal
Brother Abdulhey Habbal
Brother Magdy Kandil
Brother Zaher Qasem
Brother Khalid Siddiqui
Brother Asim Mustafa