Jumua Announcements 10/17/14
1. Friday October 17th, 2014 – Guest Imam and Evening Program
Guest Imam – Shaykh Hamzah Wald Maqbul. He is joining us Today for Jumua as well as an evening halaqa after Isha inshaAllah, 8pm. “The Central Role of The Masjid in a Community”
2. You are invited this Saturday Night October 18th at 6PM for a Community Eid ul Adha dinner.
3. General body meeting will be held on Saturday October 25th at 10 AM. If Quorum is not met then the Meeting will take place on the same day Saturday October 25th at 12PM and business will be conducted as usual.
4. MAGR Sister Youth Committee Presents “Cake Decorating Contest” on Friday, October 31st 6:30-9:30 PM
FOR REGISTRATION & MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Fadwa Abufanas firstname.lastname@example.org or text (815)505-6147 or
Barbra Martinez at email@example.com or text (973)851-2803
5. Youth Basketball Tournament will be Saturday 10/ 25 at 5:00 PM and there will be trophy and medals for first and second team.
Salameh Abu Fanas 815-319-0956 firstname.lastname@example.org
6. ICNA Rockford Unit is announcing
Soup Kitchen on Sunday 26th at 12pm – 10pm
New Muslim Classes sign up for ICNA Rockford
It is for new muslims and basic adult classes for reading Arabic Alphabets to Quran and basic aqeeda and taharah. Day will be Sunday and time can be customized depends on the need of the persons sign up. we are open and flexible who ever interested email to ICNARockford@gmail.com or call 815 669 7985 to leave the message and we will contact them. Khalid Siddiqui
7. We need to announce that we will be publishing Iqra Calendar with Rockford Athan times and pictures of Masjids around the world, if any business wants to advertise in the calendar it will be $200 fee, we need to know ASAP because we have to send the request in 10 days. Alkhan Mohammad (608) 295-5590 Alkhanmb@aol.com
8. Sunday School is now in session. You may register on line by clicking here: https://docs.google.com/forms/
Please fill out one form per child.
The Salah times for this week:
Fajr Zuhr Asr Maghrib Isha
6:10am 1:10pm 4:00pm 6:15pm 8:00pm
Jazakum Allahu Khair