1) TONIGHT After Isha (8:00pm): Immigration Attorney, Afshan Khan will be presenting on the topic: “Bringing your family to the United States from Abroad” This is a free event. A brief Q and A session will be held afterwards.
2) Tomorrow, Saturday December 20th, Girl Scouts are hosting anInternational Food Fest from 6-8pm in the MAGR Gym. Come explore the world and have a taste from different countries. Admission is $5 (food included). Everyone is welcome. For more information contact sister Barbra Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) There will be a general body meeting held on Dec. 21st at 1:00pm. If quorum is not met the meeting will be postponed to 2:00pm and business will be conducted as usual. All Members are encouraged to attend. The year in review as well as general community updates will be discussed InshaAllah.
4) Inshallah ICNA Rockford’s next days for free hot lunch are Saturday, December 27th and Sunday December 28th. ICNA Rockford Volunteers are needed in order to be prepared to serve the community. Please sign up for a 2 hour shift by clicking here. If you have any questions, please contact brother Khalid Siddiqui, Shafeeq Rafeequllah or Shareef Khoga or call 815-669-7965.
5) MAGR is hosting a Blood Drive on Friday, January 9th from 1:30-6:00pm in the gym. Your donation may save a life, so do not miss out on this opportunity to obtain reward. Walk-Ins are welcome but appointments are preferred. For appt, call/text Saad Siddiqui at 815-980-7857 or email@example.com.
6) Iqra/RISE is seeking a Full-Time Elementary Arabic Teacher. Resumes may be emailed to chairman@rockfordiqraschool.
7) Middle School Math Teacher: Iqra is looking for a part time middle school math teacher to teach Pre-Algebra and Algebra 1 for 10 periods a week.
8) Sunday School is now in session. You may register online by clicking here: https://docs.google.com/
FROM SAT NOV. 20th
Fajr Zuhr Asr Maghrib Isha
6:10am 1:10pm 3:05pm 4:35pm 8:00pm
Jazakum Allahu Khair